Kerala's No.1 Free Matrimonial Service - Intimate Marriage Bureau.
We provide a service of in-depth information by saying:
"To secure your love and satisfaction through sincere and credible service and to find the right partner of your dreams" .....Make a difference.
Men with brown eyes are generally considered more trustworthy than those with blue eyes, a new study suggests. Czech researchers asked study participants to look at men’s and women’s faces and rate their trustworthiness based on two features: the eye colour and face structure. A large number of participants said they considered people with brown eyes to be more trustworthy than those with blue eyes.
When it came to men, those who had round faces with larger mouths and chins were perceived as more trustworthy than those with narrow faces. The shape of the face did not affect how trustworthy women were judged to be, according to the study published online in the journal PLoS One. In another experiment, participants were shown images of male faces that were identical except for the eye colour. In this test, both blue and brown eyes were considered equally trustworthy.
“We concluded that although the brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones, it was not the brown eye colour per se that caused the stronger perception of trustworthiness but rather the facial features associated with brown eyes,” Karel Kleisner and colleagues from Charles University in the Czech Republic wrote in the report.
Like most things in life, a little patience goes a long way while searching a partner online. May be you’ve been on intimatematrimony.com for months and still haven’t found that special someone. Ever wondered why? May be your profile isn’t 100 per cent complete or you haven’t spend enough time online looking for your match, etc. Completing your profile with all the necessary information about you, your family background, your profession, the kind of partner you are looking for, etc is the first step towards finding the right match.
Unlike more ‘traditional’ ways of connecting, finding a partner online has more advantages. For instance, you have the advantage of reading a profile before you even meet the person face-to-face. You have enough time to chat and get to know each other before you meet. There are more advantages to this, but you need to be careful about the kind of profiles you choose to accept. To give yourself the best chance at connecting with someone online apply these rules – introduction, courtesy, a list of questions – as part of the process of getting to know each other.
Also, think twice before you feel comfortable sharing your personal information with someone. Though there are no hard and fast rules, these are a few pointers to keep in mind based on your comfort that will increase the likelihood of a response from the person whose caught your eye.
–> Introduce yourself and tell the person what you like about their profile specifically.
–> Ask them questions to show that you’ve read their profile and would like to know more about them.
–> If you just say, “Hey, hi how are you” and then expect the opposite person to strike a conversation, this will never happen. So feel free to ask questions.
–> Text or talk on the phone to establish rapport before meeting.
–> Don’t wait too long before meeting in person. Set a quick meeting to see if you like each other in person.
We know, you love your partner a lot but still, there are some things about him that just drive you crazy. And we also know, you can actually come up with a long list of habits that you think your man needs to change. But let’s not expect them to be someone else. You can help your man change ‘a bit’ but not totally! We list down five common habits about men that women find super annoying…
* Boring Hairdo Not all men are interested in different hairdo’s like women. Most men just go to a nearby salon and say, “I need a hair cut.” They don’t wait for an appointment from a hair stylish to cut their hair, like women do. So, if you find his hairdo crappy, take him to a good salon and decide a hairdo for him with the stylist. It doesn’t need to be super high-end, but chances are he’ll get a much better cut there and he’ll appreciate you for it, once people start complementing him.
* Dressing Sense Most men don’t like to throw away their old pants and tees and then they think women only know how to waste money after shopping every month. But, men don’t understand that new outfits make you look nice and appear more confident. If you’re earning, why not spend after yourself, right? We’re sure every man has one ripped denim that he’s obsessed with, but if he has a closet full of them, create occasions that will make him dress up a little more. We mean, you can take him out for dinner to a nice place once in 15 days or host a private party at home with close family and friends, etc. Take him shopping beforehand and rave about how hot he looks.
* You’ve Found Him… What? digging his nose when your friends are around? or burping out loudly in front of you and your friends? If yes, we totally understand how embarrassing that must have been. Your partner may be dressed to kill, smelling of a sexy perfume, but as soon as his little finger makes its way up his little nose, the real him is exposed. You got to tell him its gross. And why would he want to do that to his poor nails? It’s a cardinal sin to be seen with a finger in your nose, anywhere in the world. All you got to do is explain to him in a nice way and say that if you must clean the insides, go to the loo. But also wash your hands after doing the dirty deed. The same goes with burping, tell him that it’s bad manners and that he need not prove it to people how full he is.
* On His Day Off, He’s Only Glued to the TV This can bug you all the more if you’ve got only one TV at home. If he only watches TV on his day off, you got to find a solution to this. This is the only day when you get time for each other and it should be utilized in a better way. If he wants to watch his favorite show in the evening, plan your day accordingly, so that you’re back home before his show starts. Or if you want him to join you for a party or a concert next week, blackmail him by saying you’ll happily sit at home and watch TV with him all day if he promises to be there for the occasion with you, or whatever.
* He Forgets to… Trim his hair in his nostrils. What? Yes, we know hair is a sign of vanity, but not when it’s growing out of your nose. Nothing is a bigger turn off than seeing those ugly curls playing hide and seek from under your partner’s nose. We suggest, you gift him a manicure kit and please tell him to use the slimmest pair of scissors in it to get rid of the unwanted hair. Blackmail him and get him to do it anyhow. Also, tell him that this is not meant to be a festive makeover. This needs to become a weekly habit, and if need be, make sure he does it even more frequently.